The Take Charge Program
Say each affirmation leaving a few moments between each.
My Charisma is strengthened
I give myself permission to feel good
My Confidence is Boosted
I let go of my worries and feel peaceful inside
I Foster Team Spirit
I accept everyone just as they are
I have a Magnificent Self-Esteem
I accept, honour and love myself just as I am
I have Creative Power
I am ready to receive insight and inspiration
I am Relaxed and Reflective
I feel connected with my inner source of wisdom
The Power of my Charisma, Confidence, Team Spirit, Self-Esteem, Creativity and Relaxed Energy Combine to Manifest My Magnificence
I am here to serve, to prosper and to enjoy myself
Say each affirmation leaving a few moments between each.
My Charisma is strengthened
I give myself permission to feel good
My Confidence is Boosted
I let go of my worries and feel peaceful inside
I Foster Team Spirit
I accept everyone just as they are
I have a Magnificent Self-Esteem
I accept, honour and love myself just as I am
I have Creative Power
I am ready to receive insight and inspiration
I am Relaxed and Reflective
I feel connected with my inner source of wisdom
The Power of my Charisma, Confidence, Team Spirit, Self-Esteem, Creativity and Relaxed Energy Combine to Manifest My Magnificence
I am here to serve, to prosper and to enjoy myself
No comments:
Post a Comment