The Sun Samurai rises from the eternal flame of healing Light to bring the Love of the Cosmic-Energy to Earth. The spirit of the Warrior and the universal protection of Pronoia.

The Pronoia Way


Each and every cell of your being is a positive magnetic code made from the Cosmic-Energy.
Through these powerful cells your Soul-Energy attracts and radiates an energy of optimism and success in everything that you think, say and do.

Radiate LOVE in every thought.
Radiate PEACE in every word.
Radiate GRACE in every action.
Radiate CALM in your very being
…thus you Create A Loving Mind.
Radiate SUCCESS in all that you do.

Radiate life, the enthusiasm and energy to achieve great things!

Be a positive influence in the world, a person of magnitude, power, strength, intelligence, success, courage, and positivity!

The Morning Prayer

To the Cosmic-Energy I declare that
As I fulfil my purpose today,
I thank you for guiding me towards my higher Self in all that I Think, Say and Do.
I thank you for the power of Love.
If I am aware of argument and war, I pray that I am a Peacemaker.
If I am aware of wrong doing and abuse, I pray that I am an advocate for healing.
If I am aware of greed and corruption, I pray that I may be a citizen who can change it.
If I am aware of terror, I pray for a return to love and that through Your intervention, I may play a part in building a loving world.
If I am aware of a fear or a negativity that attempts to destroy positivity, I pray that Your spirit enters both my heart and mind so that I can protect the situation. And through Your energy I thank You for my power to heal and advance the World.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment