The Sun Samurai rises from the eternal flame of healing Light to bring the Love of the Cosmic-Energy to Earth. The spirit of the Warrior and the universal protection of Pronoia.

The Pronoia Way


Each and every cell of your being is a positive magnetic code made from the Cosmic-Energy.
Through these powerful cells your Soul-Energy attracts and radiates an energy of optimism and success in everything that you think, say and do.

Radiate LOVE in every thought.
Radiate PEACE in every word.
Radiate GRACE in every action.
Radiate CALM in your very being
…thus you Create A Loving Mind.
Radiate SUCCESS in all that you do.

Radiate life, the enthusiasm and energy to achieve great things!

Be a positive influence in the world, a person of magnitude, power, strength, intelligence, success, courage, and positivity!

Life Mantra

My mind is perfect
I radiate intelligence in every thought
I radiate intelligence in every word
I radiate intelligence in every action
I radiate intelligence in my very being
I create an intelligent mind
I radiate intelligence in all that I do
Each day in every way my mind becomes more and more perfect

My body is perfect
I radiate health in every thought
I radiate health in every word
I radiate health in every action
I radiate health in my very being
I create a healthy mind
I radiate health in all that I do
Each day in every way my body becomes more and more perfect

My spirit is perfect
I radiate Love in every thought
I radiate Peace in every word
I radiate Grace in every action
I radiate CALM in my very being
I Create A Loving Mind
I radiate Success in all that I do
Each day in every way my spirit becomes more and more perfect

I thank the God-Energy of the Cosmic Order for all of my blessings in every dimension of my life: career; community; family; finance; material; personal and social.

I invoke the loving power of the God-Energy of the Cosmic Order to manifest my magnificent life.

No comments:

Post a Comment