To the Cosmic-Energy I give thanks.
I thank you for this day and being with me when I needed your guidance and courage.
Please grant me peace and sanctuary as I lay down to rest tonight. Help me to embrace you in mind, body and spirit.
As I sleep please purify me and make me whole, so that I may awake tomorrow, full of love, peace and grace.
Tonight please take away the burden of my current concerns, my unanswered questions, my unsolved problems and my debilitating fears.
Through your strength please guide me to answer my questions, to solve my problems and to remove all fear.
Please take away any negative thoughts and emotions, work on them for me, and through your power, guide me to do the right things and take the right actions so that I can fulfil my purpose of advancing the World through my greatness.
Amen.
I thank you for this day and being with me when I needed your guidance and courage.
Please grant me peace and sanctuary as I lay down to rest tonight. Help me to embrace you in mind, body and spirit.
As I sleep please purify me and make me whole, so that I may awake tomorrow, full of love, peace and grace.
Tonight please take away the burden of my current concerns, my unanswered questions, my unsolved problems and my debilitating fears.
Through your strength please guide me to answer my questions, to solve my problems and to remove all fear.
Please take away any negative thoughts and emotions, work on them for me, and through your power, guide me to do the right things and take the right actions so that I can fulfil my purpose of advancing the World through my greatness.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment