White Eagle Prayer
To the Cosmic-Energy I give thanks.
I Thank you for my being all that I should be: constant, gentle, loving and kind to every man, woman and child, and to every circumstance in life; kind and tolerant in my attitude towards all conditions on earth.
Thank you for my being completely calm in all conditions and circumstances, quiet and yet strong – strong to aid my weaker brethren, strong to seek the right word, to take the right action, and so become a tower of strength and light.
Thank you for my strength to face injustice and unkindness with a serene spirit, knowing that all things work out in time for good, and that justice is always eventually triumphant.
Thank you for my patience to await the outworking of your will.
Amen
To the Cosmic-Energy I give thanks.
I Thank you for my being all that I should be: constant, gentle, loving and kind to every man, woman and child, and to every circumstance in life; kind and tolerant in my attitude towards all conditions on earth.
Thank you for my being completely calm in all conditions and circumstances, quiet and yet strong – strong to aid my weaker brethren, strong to seek the right word, to take the right action, and so become a tower of strength and light.
Thank you for my strength to face injustice and unkindness with a serene spirit, knowing that all things work out in time for good, and that justice is always eventually triumphant.
Thank you for my patience to await the outworking of your will.
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment