Each and every cell of my being is a positive magnetic code made from the Cosmic-Energy.
Through these powerful cells my Soul-Energy attracts and radiates an energy of optimism and SUCCESS in everything that I think, say and do.
I radiate LOVE in every thought.
I radiate PEACE in every word.
I radiate GRACE in every action.
I radiate CALM in my very being
…thus I Create A Loving Mind.
I radiate SUCCESS in all that I do.
I radiate life, the enthusiasm and energy to achieve great things!
I am a positive influence in the world, a person of magnitude, power, strength, intelligence, success, courage, and positivity!
I radiate LOVE in every thought.
I radiate PEACE in every word.
I radiate GRACE in every action.
I radiate CALM in my very being
…thus I Create A Loving Mind.
I radiate SUCCESS in all that I do.
I radiate life, the enthusiasm and energy to achieve great things!
I am a positive influence in the world, a person of magnitude, power, strength, intelligence, success, courage, and positivity!
No comments:
Post a Comment