I am Pronoia Way.
Today the day has come. That day for which I have waited.
Today I have been purified with the Love of the God-Energy of the Cosmic Order. I have been bathed in that Love for all eternity. My course, my purpose now and for ever more, is to shine that light of Love in all that I do, in all that I am.
I express Love in all of my thoughts.
I express Love in all of my words.
I express Love in all of my actions.
I express Love in my very Being.
I have been told of my blessing. It has been within me for all of my existence. Now the power of Love has been unlocked and I am now released to the World as my Blessing manifests its power to heal and shine the light of Love in every dark corner of the Earth.
I thank the God-Energy of the Cosmic Oder for all of my blessings.
With eternal Love,
Pronoia Way
No comments:
Post a Comment